Former Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama and 10 other African footballers have been named among the All-time African Best XI by The Sun Sport UK.
Enyeama, 36, was named alongside Samuel Eto’o, Yaya Toure, Michael Essien, Didier Drogba, Rigobert Song, and Lucas Radebe.
Also, George Weah, Samuel Kuffour, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah were mentioned in the list.
He is Nigeria’s most successful goalkeeper, haven played in the official team in five Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) tournaments and three FIFA World Cup tournaments.
The goalkeeper made 101 appearances in the Super Eagles squad, winning the 2013 Nations Cup in South Africa.
The full list reads
1. Vincent Enyeaman - goalkeeper (Nigeria)
2. Rigobert Song - defender (Cameroon)
3. Sammy Kuffour - defender (Ghana)
4. Lucas Radebe - defender (South Africa)
5. Yaya Toure - midfielder (Cote D'Ivoire)
6. Micheal Essien - midfielder (Ghana)
7. Mohamed Salah - attacker (Egypt)
8. Sadio Mane - attacker (Senegal)
9. Samuel Eto'O - attacker (Cameroon)
10. Didier Drogba - attacker (Cote D'Ivoire)
11. George Weah (Liberia)